Instructor Jinho Lee has trained in a variety of martial arts, beginning with Tanglang Quan (External Chinese Kung-fu) at the age of 14 as one way to cure his various illnesses. During this training, he encountered a limit. Although he had trained very hard, he wasn't able to defeat bigger opponents. Determined to overcome the limits he felt, Jinho went on a journey to look for the ultimate martial art forms. Over the years, he ran into various masters and trained in many styles. It was while training internal martial-arts that Jinho achieved and developed internal force . Realizing the ultimate force comes from the earth and the mind, not red muscle, he was able to defeat opponents of any size or strength. This natural energy is available to everyone; even a small girl can do it. Internal martial-arts combines traditional combat techniques with consideration of health and meditation.
His intention is to branch his organization all over the world to teach people the balance and harmony of health and mind as a life style.
Biography of Master Jinho Lee
- 1984, Trained under Master Deok-Kang Lee: Tanglang Quan
- 1990, Trained under Master Dongnam Park: Hapkido
- 1993, Trained Taekwondo in military life
- 1999, Trained Karate and Aikido in a martial arts community
- 2002, Trained under Master Chang-Kuk Oh:
Kendo, Security guard martial arts, Shaolin Quan, Qi Gong, and Tai Chi Quan,
- 2003, Trained under Master Namseong Kim external and internal styles:
Baji Quan, Baguazhang and Qi Gong
- 2004, Trained under Master Min-Young Jung internal styles:
Yang & Chen style Taijiquan (Tai Chi), Yinyang Baguazhang, Nei Gong, Dayan(Wild Goose) Qi Gong, and Xinyi Liuhe Quan
- 1994, Hapkido Master at Keom-mookwan dojo in Seoul, Korea
- 2003, Kendo Master at Jamwon Haedong Kendo dojo in Seoul, Korea
- 2007, Internal Kung Fu, Tai Chi and Qi Gong Master in Seoul, Korea
- 2008, Internal Kung Fu, Self defence, Tai Chi and Qi Gong head instructor in Melbourne, Australia
- 2009, Tai Chi instructor at CAE in Melbourne, Australia
- 2010, Tai Chi instructor at Melbourne University in Melbourne, Australia
- 2013, Tai Chi instructor at Cashiers Valley Fusion in North Carolina, USA
- 2013, Tai Chi instructor at Country Club of Sapphire Valley in North Carolina, USA
- 1990, Studied philosophy, psychology, and religion.
- 1995, Studied Buddhism, Taoism, I Ching, acupuncture, acupressure, Shiatsu, Tui na, and natural therapies.
- TCA (Tai Chi for Arthritis) instructor Degree
- Kendo Master Degree
- Security Guard Martial Arts Master Degree
- Hapkido Black Belt Degree
Sharing is Karma